Engineering statistics is a wonderful synthesis of exaction and perception. Data analysis here is given equal foothold as complicated physical formulae. These are together assimilated into structural findings, which is more concrete than vague.
It is amazing how an exact science like Math makes do with the chapter of Probability. Now, probability holds enormous significance in engineering statistics. The random sampling and survey and the human element are also wove with the precise computations.
Way to go
Needless to say, the homework on engineering statistics may be extremely arduous and often quite mind-boggling. You need to ingratiate several traits in you to tackle the relevant homework. Here they follow –
- Clarity of mind – You need to be clear about the constants and variables you involve. Your sole aim should be about the performance optimization of the model you create. You need to replenish the computational lapses with proper randomization so that the plugs are sprightly held in.
- Assurance of quality – Performance is one thing; quality is quite a different cup of tea. You need to raise your ships from mediocre shores. You need to put in more respondents and analyze your findings subjectively to get a more resourceful picture for your homework. Remember that what works for the lion may not work for the pride.
- Theory and practice – You may have to tackle engineering complications through statistical deviations. For instance, while ideating a river bridge, you have to analyze the feasibility and performance of bridges lain on rivers of similar width. This statistics will give you a graded idea of how the idea should be exacted.
- Insertion of human element – You need to incorporate the human element in your homework. While the scientific resonance suggests differently, the fact is that largesse of work will be done by humans and thus margin of error may deviate as a rule.
- Utilizing technologies – Intervention of technologies may sharpen your homework resolutely. You may find to your delight that what feels absolutely far-fetched may actually be easily attainable by infusing engineering principles and technologies.
- Data assimilation – While you may have an absolutely different idea about a streamlined structure, synthesis of data may show a different picture altogether. You need, thus, to find out pertinent data from various sources to procure dynamic solutions.
The point needs to be iterated that engineering statistics homework should be tackled with complete clarity of mind; otherwise you maybe perplexed by diverse principles of engineering and statistics.